Thursday, March 10, 2011

MSP Annual is here!!!

Today, I received my Maple Street Press Red Sox Annual 2001.

 My friend, Reg over at the Rulebook Guru, got a free copy of it as a member of the Baseball Blogger's Alliance (note to self: find out how to get in on that!), with an expectation that he'd write a review on it.   I will be reviewing it on his behalf, but here's a sneak preview....


 IT'S AWESOME!!
No, seriously.  I haven't even cracked the cover yet (2nd note to self:  What the hell are you waiting for??? the blog update can wait), but I've gotten these for the last 5 or 6 years, and if I was ever stranded on a desert island, this would be at or near the top of my reading list.   Absolutely excellent analysis from some great writers.  After I actually read it, I'll update this with a more detailed analysis, and let you know what you can look forward to when you get your copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment